Our next RMAUG meeting is Friday, May 17th
at 12136 W. Bayaud Ave, Suite 360, Lakewood CO 80228
Agenda Items will be:
• Sign-in and Networking with other local/regional Acumatica Users
• Tom Costa our Local Acumatica guru will delve into the Acumatica Product Roadmap
• Tim Rodman, self-taught Acumatica guru and 2019 MVP award winner, will present the new RMAUG collaboration portal. This is an exciting advancement for our user group which we did not think we would have for another year or two!
• Discussion around and adoption of the RMAUG by-laws to formalize our user-lead organization (please e-mail Doug Hollenback if you would like a copy of the proposed by-laws) Raffle for Giveaways!
The purpose of the Rocky Mountain Acumatica User Group is to provide the premier forum in the region for all users and vendors of Acumatica products and services and in furtherance thereof, to undertake the following:
• Exchange information and ideas concerning the implementation and use of Acumatica products and services
• Support the effective usage of Acumatica products and services
• Create an environment whereby members can get information from Acumatica and other sources with regards to the functionality and use of the software package
• Communicate to Acumatica users in all areas of interest
• Identify and influence future product direction of Acumatica
• Create and maintain a formal user’s group structure that will facilitate the purposes of the RMAUG
• Perform and do any and all such other acts as may be necessary or desirable to carry out the RMAUG Purposes as determined by the Board of Directors (Board)
IntuitiveTEK is sponsoring the startup organizational needs of the Rocky Mountain Acumatica User Group (RMAUG). Ultimately, this user group will be run by end-users and not vendors (as stated in the Articles of Incorporation). IntuitiveTEK anticipates only heading this organization up for one to two years at the most before officially handing off to the end user community with an elected board. However, if the user group appears to not be self-sufficient, we will remain active as long as the community needs our assistance.
We welcome any kind of volunteers during this time, so please contact us directly if you are interested.