Our next RMAUG meeting is:
Friday, November 15, 2019 • 11:30am to 3:30pm
8301 E Prentice Ave Suite 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Registration Check-in and Networking (Light refreshments provided)
Opening Remarks, Updates and Introductions
Acumatica Spotlight by Acumatica
End-User System Usage Story
Special Acumatica Presentation
2020 RMAUG Plan and Dates, Closing Remarks
Networking – Adult Refreshments for RMAUG Happy Hour!
The purpose of the Rocky Mountain Acumatica User Group is to provide the premier forum in the region for all users and vendors of Acumatica products and services and in furtherance thereof, to undertake the following:
• Exchange information and ideas concerning the implementation and use of Acumatica products and services
• Support the effective usage of Acumatica products and services
• Create an environment whereby members can get information from Acumatica and other sources with regards to the functionality and use of the software package
• Communicate to Acumatica users in all areas of interest
• Identify and influence future product direction of Acumatica
• Create and maintain a formal user’s group structure that will facilitate the purposes of the RMAUG
• Perform and do any and all such other acts as may be necessary or desirable to carry out the RMAUG Purposes as determined by the Board of Directors (Board)
IntuitiveTEK is sponsoring the startup organizational needs of the Rocky Mountain Acumatica User Group (RMAUG). Ultimately, this user group will be run by end-users and not vendors (as stated in the Articles of Incorporation). IntuitiveTEK anticipates only heading this organization up for one to two years at the most before officially handing off to the end user community with an elected board. However, if the user group appears to not be self-sufficient, we will remain active as long as the community needs our assistance.
We welcome any kind of volunteers during this time, so please contact us directly if you are interested.